Sunday 6 January 2013

Bedjackets Return!

So I'm in bed last night and I'm cold. Just the part of me above the covers of course. The rest of me is cozy. However I'm watching TV as we often do, or I read or whatever. The exposed part of me gets cold. The arms are out and the shoulders are chilled. I like to sleep in a cold room.

And it finally strikes me - this is what bed jackets are for! I always wondered what could possibly make those beribboned things of any use outside of Hollywood. I may omit the ribbons but I'm thinking I need one of those. Something soft and cozy and a bit retro with fabulous buttons. I may even need pancakes in bed to welcome the arrival. Sounds good!

I want to document what I make this year. I lose track. Do you keep track? The ultimate recorder may be Caroline of Handmade By Caroline. She wears only what she has made herself and records all of her expenses. Now I don't want to get into that, but I do want to refine what I make to things I love and that fit well. I also have a huge but luscious stash that needs to be actioned. Yum!




1 comment:

  1. No, I don't document it all - finding the time to take a decent piccie uses up all my time! But Caroline has it all down to a fine art - one very clever lady...J

    ReplyDelete