Thursday 7 March 2013

February

February 
This is an attempt at a shirt for the Pink concert. It wasn't enough impact for the loss of skin that occurred via the glitter and sequins. Definitely meant as a dress border fabric.

This pillow was made at a Husqvarna training session. I used a circular attachment that is so simple and works perfectly. 

This set is so soft and snuggy! A Fav!

Jury still out on this shirt. I will probably have to cut off that tail in front. It looks like a rat tail instead of a design feature.

Now this shirt worked out much better.

I always want to crochet with beads, and now I have. I crocheted in a circle, reminding myself once again that it is very difficult not to twist your work. Fortunately it does work as a design feature. 

No comments:

Post a Comment