Sunday 14 April 2013

Moving on to martinis

DH tried a Martini. For a man who doesn't drink, it seemed to go down well.

I was here 5 days before I realized I hadn't shaved my armpits. How did DH not notice? Most people here are German, it seems. They didn't seem to notice either.

If you're going to play in the surf, plan on finding sand in all sorts of places.

When the owner's daughter is getting married at your resort, expect a lot of sprucing and new chairs. Every day new things arrive.

I get some email here. Not that I care, but it did allow me to sign up for the corset class at NSCAD. It starts next month I think. I don't really need a corset, but won't this be fun? Also, when you take classes like this from someone new you learn so much.  It's on Thursday nights. Who else is up for it?


1 comment:

  1. Just dropped in to let you know about The Great British Sewing Bee. Each Episode had me thinking of you. But if you weren't a contestant you certainly would enjoy watching it if you get the chance!!

    ReplyDelete