I am selling my 1 year old Pfaff Creative Sensation Pro 2. When I bought it I knew that a newer model would be coming out this October and that it would probably be just my cup of tea. Indeed it is, and I want to upgrade. I am perfectly happy with this machine, but I am in a position I won't always have to take advantage of the new machine.
I also took better than average care of this machine, as I knew I would probably want to sell it. I work at a Pfaff dealership and have access to people who really know what they are doing. This is one pampered machine.
Before you take ownership I will have the machine cleaned and tuned up professionally (value of $125). I will either give you lessons myself or provide lessons at the dealership. Your choice. Lessons usually involve two 3 hour sessions, but the dealership is always open to any questions or problems that come up.
I have a number of extra items to include with the machine, which came well equipped in the first place.
I have a Sew Steady extension table (value of $120.00). It is made for this model and slides in place to provide a flat, supportive surface.
I have a roller case for the machine (value of $300.00). It handles well and the Embroidery case will fit over the handles to make them a single pull.
The new machine has different bobbins (don't they always) so I am throwing in a LOT of extra bobbins. Threaded or not - your choice!
One treat I won't mention here, but will discuss with serious enquiries only. Huge advantage to the new buyer!
I have 69 hours registered on the machine at this time (no, I will not stop using it while you think things over!)
Here on the Pfaff site you can check out this machine. Some of the things that I find appeal to me would be:
- cutwork needles included (yes, you can embroider a hole!)
- over 700 stitches - love the ones that stitch sideways! Love the ribbon stitches! Love the ability to keep favs in memory just the way you like them, love the ability to alter or even create new stitches with Stitch Creator
- Best buttonhole I've ever used. The foot plugs in and there is a huge variety of perfectly balanced buttonholes to chose from.
- Straight stitch and zigzag plate included
- 3 hoops that cover pretty well any job you need done. There are specialty hoops available, but you have what you need.
- 9 mm wide stitches - why yes, I did say 9, and then it will even go further -sideways! This gives you about 30 needle positions. Snuggle up to that seam exactly where you want.
- IDT Which is why I am Pfaff girl. That built in walking foot is so nice! If I forget to pop it back on after embroidery I notice right away. It makes your fabric feed so much more smoothly and all layers travel together over the feed dogs. No drag.
- Top of the line embroidery. Fast, accurate, a thread system that handles any thread beautifully! You get the best sewing machine Pfaff has made with a better thread delivery system because of the embroidery capability.
Take a look. Contact me through comments below if you want more information.