Wednesday 26 September 2012

Why?

Why is it people can't replace the toilet paper roll?

I used to think it was just men, but no. After all I do use the women's washroom when I'm out, don't I? It's not that hard and you have time, while you're sitting there doing other things. People, really! Just do it!

Now for a cross post from the Atlantic Sewing Guild blog. I post there as well, and sometimes I want to post the same stuff here.


I follow a blog called The Sartorialist. Much of the time it's not great, but occasionally it comes up with a gem. It's a blog of pictures from the street of fashionable looks. 
Look at this top. It takes the Chanel trim a bit further. The side seams seem to be on the right side and fringed. Bias fringed trim on the bottom edge and perhaps down the sleeve - or is that again seams gone wild? Off to look for stash fabric to try this out.

1 comment:

  1. Our bathroom tissue troubles have been solved! If we leave the roll on the counter top our new cat takes off with it and destroyes it! Voila! No more empty despenser!

    ReplyDelete