Sunday 7 August 2011

My First Time

I've just retired, and I have a lot on my mind. I want to collect my thoughts, muse a bit, share with friends. It's a bit like I have finally started living, even though that's not even faintly true. This is just a great time for me and I'm learning lots. A blog may be a way of consolidating, reflecting and celebrating what comes. It's for me, but I like to share.

Why does my iPad have the ' on the second keyboard? Makes me want to avoid contractions, it does.

I have decided to record my face each month. I have always been of the opinion that people who retire from teaching grow younger and more radiant over the first year. Empirical evidence is required, methinks. Please pardon the hair. It has a mind of it's own and a haircutter with a flair for the 'je ne sais couix'. How does one spell that?

No comments:

Post a Comment