Flight was fine. Customs smooth. Found the bus (coach) easily and it was also a good ride. Hopped a taxi right away and got in the house without a hitch.
We have learned:
- That we have fed several cats who arrived in the kitchen through the cat door. None of them were our cat.
- Walk facing traffic while on the sidewalk. It's prudent. There is no buffer zone between car and you.
- Switches and plugs and just about everything is different here.
- You can walk everywhere.
- Women wear hats to weddings.
- Everyone has an accent.
- I'm very tired. We'll sleep well tonight. Just wondering who that will be on the bottom of the bed. Antique market tomorrow!