Friday 25 September 2015

Slowing Down

We took our cute little car back. All in one piece! Yah!

We want to slow down and relax for our last week. We just walked the streets today and cat wrangled. The neighborhood cats still come for food. We may never get that settled in the time we have left. Leave it for the next ones, I say.

I did wear my new undies today. Lovely, but my own self made do feel more comfortable. It's hard to get that perfect fit off the shelf. But M&S make a darn good try, and it's nice to have the options.

I have been away from my sewing room for over 3 weeks. I am starting to get itchy. I sent my 2 main machines in for a day at the spa before I left on this trip. It was a difficult moment! My babies! If they aren't ready when I get back, I may be more than a little distraught. I think I'll send off an inquiry tonight. It never hurts to check in, eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment